Join the Family
Join now! Complete and mail/email the membership form and membership fee to LILAC today.
How long does my membership last?
LILAC memberships run from July 1st through June 30th. You may join LILAC at any time during the school year.
How do I become a LILAC member?
COMPLETE THE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FORM AND PAY THE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!
The membership fee for teachers, administrators, professors and ELA consultants is $40. The membership fee for full-time students (those not currently employed by a school district) such as student teachers, undergraduate students, and graduate students is $20.
Your one-year LILAC membership entitles you to:
- Share information and network with other language arts educators and administrators;
- Receive three LILAC Newsletters per year;
- Participate in the LILAC annual Gambone Student Writing Contest;
- Apply for LILAC mini-grants for elementary and secondary teachers;
- Attend LILAC After-school Professional Development workshops at no additional cost;
- Attend the LILAC/NRC Annual Conference at a reduced price or apply for a scholarship to attend if eligible;
- Grow as a professional.
Membership Form and Payment
Please complete the membership form below and send a check made out to LILAC to:
LILAC Membership Chair
75 West Perkal Street
Bay Shore, NY 11706
Please complete the membership form below and pay via PayPal
Please complete the membership form below before you make your PayPal payment so that we have your contact information on file and can add you to our email list for all future communication.
LILAC accepts PayPal and all major credit cards for membership or membership renewal fees. After you complete your membership form, please use the button below to pay your membership fee. Complete LILAC Membership Form